On this special holiday of gratitude, I am grateful for:
- my precious children (my little dakinis)
- my precious human life
- my husband & lifelong best friend, “Steaprok”
- his infinite patience
- my family
- my friends & sangha
- the kindness of my teachers – especially Lama Tsering Everest & Chagdud Khandro of Chagdud Gompa
- my daughters’ school, their teacher’s & the butterfly garden
- the little time we had with our precious friend, Lilly Aramburo (still missing)
- all the wonderful people who have supported me in my mission to find Lilly
- my cat, Machik and all animals
- the dedication of organizations like NCMA and Project Jason for missing persons
- those who advocate on behalf of womens rights & violence against women worldwide
- those who feed the hungry and give shelter to the homeless
- those who work to ease suffering
- our president elect, Barack Obama
I love you all deeply and hope that this day you reflect on the positive things in your life. As well as sending prayers of compassion to those beings who are in pain and suffering greatly.
May you, your family and your friends all find peace this day and all days.
No comments yet.