- To support their individual state in the advocacy of the Federal Bill HR 632 by setting a meeting with their US Senators and Congressional leaders to promote passing of the legislation through the US Senate.
- To interact and communicate with other parents of missing adults and family members, provide them support and resources in their time of need.
- To promote the action of building a grassroots base of volunteers and supporters in each state to bring awareness of missing adults.
- To build a charitable base of donors and contributions by interacting with other community entities such as churches and other institution, social services, corporations, other community and faith based organizations.
- To assist in the organization of a planned trip to Washington DC in July or August of 2009 and conduct a meeting with US Senators in promoting HR632 and support of the legislation.
District of Columbia-DC
They especially need supporters in Oklahoma to write letters, make calls, or have an office visit with Senator Coburn. If you are interested in becoming a state advocate, please contact:
Provide your Name, Address, Phone or Email address and their volunteers will contact you.